ress continues to have a significant impact on health during adulthood. Psychoneuroimmunologists, who studies the relationship between the brain, immune system, and psychological factors, conclude that stress produces three main consequences.
- Identify the three main consequences of stress.
- Discuss the cultural factors that may influence the body’s reaction to stress
- Discuss the gender differences that influence how someone manages stress.
The minimum requirements for class discussions are to respond directly to the discussion prompt and to respond to at least two other posts, by other students or the instructor, by the end of the week. The discussion will close on the due date and will NOT be reopened for a late submission.
- Submit one main post responding directly to each part of the discussion prompt(s) by Thursday at 11:59 PM ET.
- This should be a substantive response (between 75 -150 words minimum) to the topic(s) in your own words, referencing (using APA format) what you have discovered in your required reading and other learning activities.