Answer the following questions in detail:
- Describe a scenario in which a crime scene investigator may have a conflict of interest in recovering evidence from a scene. Discuss options for the investigator in handling the conflict of interest (besides removing themselves from the scene).
- Identify a crime news story and discuss ways in which the news media coverage impacted the public perception of the crime. Also discuss whether the media coverage had a positive impact on the case, or if the coverage had a negative impact on the case and how and why?
- Discuss potential impacts of social media coverage of a crime scene and the consequences of such on the action of crime scene investigators.
- Paper must be double spaced, 11 or 12 pt font and 1” margins all around.
- All APA 7th edition format requirements must be followed (cover page, in text citations, reference page). Refer to APA/UMGC – learning resources found in the content page of this course.
- You must have resources to support your thoughts/opinions/information. These must be cited both in text as well as at the end of the document. Your paper should not contain direct quotes, sourced material must be paraphrased.
Due DateMay 8, 2022 11:59 PM