During this unit, you will complete all written sections of your project. This is a comprehensive project, and you will need to use information from several chapters of the textbook in order to complete it.
The completed project plan should contain the sections listed below.
- Title page
- Project Overview
- Project Mission Statement and Scope Statement
- Project Schedule and Control
- Project Management Structure and Budget
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Risk Management Process
- Project Communication
- Project Closure
- References page
As you are compiling the project plan, address the components listed below.
- Within the parameters of the project schedule, discuss the resource allocations and monitoring processes.
- Within the parameters of the project schedule, identify project evaluation and control processes.
- Within the Project Management Structure and Budget section, explain the management structure, and compile an estimated budget.
Your final project plan should be a minimum of eight pages in length and follow APA style. References should include a minimum of three credible sources in addition to the textbook (for a minimum of four sources). All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA style. Use the provided headings.