we are in week 6
You will work on a research project for the duration of this course that you will deliver as a presentation. Here is a brief breakdown of the project so that you can plan your time in the course:
The next step in the course project is to develop a script that you will use to record the narration for your presentation. Include headings for the slide number. Your final presentation should have 5-8 slides (not including title slide, conclusion slide, or references slide). Here are a few tips:
- Address all requirements for the content.
- Balance the amount of content for each slide. If there is too much content on one slide, try to break it up into two slides or consider where you can be more concise with your wording.
- Include citations where needed (e.g., quoted material and paraphrased/summarized ideas from a source that are not common knowledge). Note: When you get to the recording phase – you will need to read your in-text citations aloud, but you do not need to read your references slide.
Practice reading their script now so that you will be ready to record by Week 8. You may use PowerPoint or another method (mp4 file) approved by your instructor.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: minimum of 3 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 8 scholarly sources)