This discussion aligns with your Final Reflection assignment, which asks you to choose a domestic public policy that you would like to change. You might find it interesting to discuss different public policy changes with your classmates. You can share the basic points here.
Write a short summary that includes the following points:
- State the public policy that you chose to change.
- Explain why you think it should be changed.
Using the list below, describe one of the political processes you chose to change the policy:
- Legislative process.
- Presidential executive action.
- Administrative agency’s regulations.
- Legal system of the courts.
Here are just a few examples of domestic public policies to change:
- The environment.
- Health care.
- Social welfare.
- Civil rights.
- Death penalty.
- Gun control.
- Assisted suicide.
- Affirmative action.
- Minimum wage.
- Drug legalization.
- Hate crimes.
- Capital punishment.