Graded Assignment: Week 7 – (Complete the following assignment in one Microsoft Word document)Chapter 12: Questions for Discussion #1 through #3
- Some people say that chatbots are inferior for chatting. Others disagree. Discuss.
- Discuss the financial benefits of chatbots.
- Discuss how IBM Watson will reach 1 billion people by 2018 and what the implications of that are.
Chapter 12: Exercise #1, #12 and #16
- Compare the chatbots of Facebook and WeChat. Which has more functionalities?
- Research the role of chatbots in helping patients with dementia.
- Microsoft partners with the government of Singapore to develop chatbots for e-services. Find out how this is done.
Chapter 13: Questions for Discussion #1 through #4
- Compare the IoT with regular Internet.
- Discuss the potential impact of autonomous vehicles on our lives.
- Why must a truly smart home have a bot?
- Why is the IoT considered a disruptive technology?
Chapter 13: Exercise #3, #4, and #6
- AT&T is active in smart city projects. Investigate their activities (solutions). Write a summary.
- It is said that the IoT will enable new customer service and B2B interactions. Explain how.
- Find information about Sophia, a robot from Hanson Robotics. Summarize her capabilities.
Important Note: In cases if any websites or links do not work, select another respective exercise of choice to replace. ????When submitting work, be sure to include an APA cover page and include at least two APA formatted references (and APA in-text citations) to support the work this week. Below is the general assessment rubric for this assignment and remember that late penalties are built within the overall assessment so complete this assignment by the Sunday due date of week 7.Important Note: When I see similarity indexes over 20%, I will review the similarity report to determine if points are going to be docked for plagiarism issues and as a tip, do not include or write the actual questions or exercise directions within these papers. In other words, all work must be original and not copied from any source and very high similarity indexes will be reported to the University.Assessment CriteriaPossible PointsPoints EarnedChapter 12: Questions for Discussion #1 through #35 Chapter 12: Exercise #1, #12, #1610 Chapter 13: Questions for Discussion #1 through #45 Chapter 13: Exercise #3, #4 and #610 A minimum of two sources of research is used10 Student included a paper professionally formatted using APA and free of grammar and spelling issues5 Student successfully completed and successfully submitted this paper by the Sunday due date.5 Grade Adjustments (High Similarity Indexes Over 20%) Total Earned points50 Comments: