In this assignment, you will be asked to demonstrate what you have learned in the Discussion Board in terms of vector, wrapper classes, conversion, and collection data structures by writing and implementing Java code within your application that demonstrates each of these concepts. Hint: These may be utilized in areas of storing items in the customer order so that you can allow the customer to order more than one sub or beverage. Refer to the sample prototype in Unit 1 for the various item lists you will use. Feel free to add more choices to each of these lists.
The following are the Unit 3 Individual Project deliverables:
- Update the title page for the Design Document with the Project Name (Unit 3 IP) and date.
- Add the following section header: Phase 3 Revised Application Screenshots.
- Add screenshots of each distinct screen from your running application.
- Name the document yourname_ITSD424_IP3.doc.
- Submit the design document and the zipped Java project files for grading.