Read “A Battle for Dominance in Mobile Payments” on pages 67-71.
Then, answer the four discussion questions (with at least eight  peer-reviewed sources):
- What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of mobile payment systems in (a) developed countries and (b) developing countries?
- What are the key factors that differentiate the different mobile payment systems?
- Which factors do consumers care most about?
- Which factors do merchants care most about?
- Are there forces that are likely to encourage one of the mobile payment systems to emerge as dominant? If so, what do you believe will determine which becomes dominant?
- Is there anything the mobile payment systems could do to increase the likelihood of them becoming dominant?
- How do these different mobile systems increase or decrease the power of (a) banks and (b) credit cards?
Write a detailed 3-5 page report formatted in APA with a minimum of eight (8) peer-reviewed sources..