Following the guidelines in the section Elements of a Research Proposal (pp. 24-25) and using the report Street Prostitution in Raleigh, North Carolina: A Final Report to the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Community Oriented Policing Services on the Field Applications of the Problem-Oriented Guides for Police Project found at streetProstitution.pdf (asu.edu) , identify the following:
- Problem or objective of the study
- Research question(s)
- Subjects for study
- Measurement – What are the key variables in the study?
- Data collection – How was the data collected in the study?
- Analysis – What kind of analysis was done in the study?
- Results – What were the results of the study?
file attached. Only study what is in this ATTACHEMENT. DO NOT USE OUTSIDE SOURCES AT ALL.