Throughout the past 6 weeks, we’ve practiced many skills as we’ve engaged with research and scholarly writing. Part of being an effective scholar involves actively contributing to the community of knowledge.
For our final activity in the course, reflect upon your contributions to our community throughout the term. Consider areas of growth you’ve experienced, skills you have practiced, and ways in which your contributions have helped your classmates.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the discussions you have posted in throughout the course, looking closely at your contributions and peer responses.
- Review the drafts of your paragraph, noting their evolution from Week 2 to Week 6.
- Review your Feedback Journal, noting any patterns you see from week to week.
By Day 7
Submit a 1- to 2-page reflection answering the following questions:
- How have you contributed to our scholarly community throughout the 6 weeks of this course? Provide examples from your participation in our course activities to support your perspectives.
- How will you continue to use the skills from this course as you move forward in your academic journey? Provide specific ideas based upon the work you have completed in the course.