Missing something please review attached work and feedback, rubric is also attached must be in detail
You are assigned to create a strategic plan that facilitates change to improve outcomes in your organization. Knowing that change is based on data, relative position within the dynamics of an organization, and a theoretical foundation, you agree to complete a SWOT analysis supported by a change theory.
Generate a SWOT analysis that reflects an understanding of a problem within the context of the organization’s needs and potential for change. As a nurse leader or manager, develop your analysis based on a change theory to improve outcomes by addressing one of the following processes:
- Healing spaces
- Retention of new nurses
- Increase number of BSN RNs
- Nurse leader succession planning
- Clinical ladder
This SWOT analysis will include a description of the strengths of the proposed change, weaknesses within the context of the organization, opportunities for improving outcomes if the proposed change is implemented, and threats to the success of this proposal. A thorough analysis must include the following:
- Identify and integrate a change theory as the foundation of your SWOT analysis justifying the selection of the theory used.
- Description of the problem to be analyzed to promote a change and improve an outcome.
- SWOT analysis to include the following elements:
- Strengths of the proposal for change
- Weakness of the proposal within the context of the organization
- Opportunities for improved outcomes if the proposed change is implemented
- Threats to this proposal, both internal and external to the organization.
- Provides stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar.