As part of the financial planning process, a common practice in the corporate finance world is restructuring through the process of mergers and acquisitions (M&A). It seems that on a regular basis, investment bankers arrange M&A transactions, forming one company from separate companies. What are the advantages and the disadvantages of a merger? In your response, provide an example of either – a merger that was successful, or one that was unsuccessful.
- Write a paper of 1,000-1,250 content words (title page, abstract and reference page not included).
- Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines, including a title page, an introduction, and a conclusion. An abstract is not required. Cite in text and include a References section. A template is included in the assignment.
- In your report, make certain that you include at least three credible outside references from search engines or scholarly sources from the APUS Online Library.
- Note that your attached paper will automatically be submitted to Turnitin, and an Originality Report should be sent back to the classroom within around 15 minutes. The Originality report does not actually recommend changes. It does point out where you may need to add a citation or quotation marks (if not already cited). Once you use it a few times, you will appreciate this tool, as it will assist you in improving quality and content, as well as avoid plagiarism. Your goal is to keep direct quotations to a minimum and to make sure that you do not just cut and paste material. Ensure that all your references are cited. A report with a similarity index less than 20% is acceptable for graduate level work.
- Please use template below