Conduct research on the following items: forensics, Miranda warning, and arrest procedures, from our textbook and through our online library.Prepare a 10-slide power point presentation, following the below directions:
- Slide 1 – cover slide
- Slide 2-3, summarize your findings on forensics.
- Slides 4-5, summarize your findings on the Miranda warning, be sure to include when Miranda is required and when it is not required.
- Slides 6-7, summarize your findings on arrest procedures.
- Slides 8-9, create a list of suggestions police officers could utilize when they are collecting evidence at a crime scene, when they may or may not have to use Miranda and how they can make proper arrests.
- Slide 10, reference slide.