Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each type of testing. When is each type of testing appropriate? Are there situations that preclude the use of a particular type of testing? ***Standard for all discussion posts: Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA 7)
- Make an argument concerning the topic
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Security awareness training is often the first view a typical user has into information security. It’s often required for all new hires. Think of it as the first impression of management’s view of information security. This is management’s opportunity to set the tone. Most individuals want to do a good job, but they need to know what the rules and expected behavior are. That is one of the purposes of a security awareness policy. Answer the following question(s):
- What do you think are the two most important practices that should be incorporated into a security awareness policy?
- Why do you rank them so highly?
Fully address the questions in this discussion; provide valid rationale for your choices, where applicable; and respond to at least two other students’ views.
What kind of user training should be conducted to deal with the issue of noise (electrical). How do you strike a balance between being overwhelmed with false positives and the danger of ignoring true incidents? What effects would false positives have on an organization? Make sure to cite your sources. ***Standard for all Research Assignments Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
please see the attachment and answer