For this project assignment on UCCO, complete a minimum of a 1-2 page report and two SWOT tables to describe key opportunities, threats, strengths, and weaknesses in selecting an electronic record system. Your written report should address the following concepts:
Visit the Rasmussen online Library and search for a minimum of 2 articles covering the topics of electronic health record implementation. Conduct academic research using the library’s databases, like:
- Business Source Complete via EBSCO
- Business via ProQuest
- What is the current economic situation for UCCO? What suggestions can Barbara make to help mitigate financial issues? Use the financial review provided in the UCCO case.
- What type of electronic record system should Barbara recommend for the company? What is her best option? What are the financial implications? Explain the choice based on what the system can provide in comparison to the organizational challenges?
- Visit the Internet and search for a minimum of 2 electronic health record systems. Search for types of EHR systems.
To complete this assignment, construct two situational/SWOT analysis tables ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ one for each electronic record system being considered – that contains the following:
- External influences – opportunities and threats.
- Internal influences – strengths and weaknesses.
- Trends that can impact clinic performance, market and financial position
- EHR System functions and capabilities
- EHR End-user requirements and ease of use
- Remember to integrate citations accurately and appropriately for all resource types; use attribution (credit) as a method to avoid plagiarism. Use NoodleBib to document your sources and to complete your APA formatted reference page and in-text citations.
Transferable Skills for this Project Stage:
- Digital Fluency
- Critical Thinking