Complete the five steps listed above. Number your responses according to the text above (i.e. 1., 2., etc.). Here are the requirements for the discussion:
- Choose an argumentative topic that is related to your career or field of study. After viewing the following video, share your research question. For additional help see pp. 24-25.
- Identify two different sources that are conversing on your topic. Share some commentary on each of these two sources.
- Two peer-reviewed journal articles, which can be located in the Keiser Library online. (Use ProQuest, EBSCO, and JSTOR as starting databases.)
- Identify how both sources relate to what you listed as your topic in Point 1.
- Explain how these sources relate to one another. How are they adding to one another?
- Finally, identify what these sources add to your knowledge, what questions these sources raise, what is missing from them, and what you might be able to add to this “conversation.”
Criteria for Success:
- Your main post should contain 360 or more words.
Iam study biomedical sciences program.
this is. SAMPLE