Create a 10- to 15-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you address the following for your community group audience:
- Compare the juvenile and adult systems across policing. (3–4 slides)
- Explain how terminology, charging documents, treatment, and other requirements differ for adults and juveniles.
- Compare the juvenile and adult court systems. (2–4 slides)
- Explain how due process, cases, and other processes differ.
- Compare the juvenile and adult corrections systems. (3–4 slides)
- Explain how the practices and goals of juvenile and adult corrections systems differ, including how a focus of the juvenile system is the goal of rehabilitation.
- Provide three evidence-based practices from the literature that support the juvenile justice practices you have presented and that may also provide more information for your audience. (2–3 slides)