Write a short memo explaining the significance of stakeholder analysis. Specifically, you must address the following criteria:
- Describe the use of stakeholder analysis in organizational change management.
- How will the identities of different stakeholders influence their views on change initiatives?
- How can stakeholders encourage or inhibit change in an organization?
- Identify and explain at least three benefits of conducting a stakeholder analysis.
- Identify the key people in the organization:
- Reference the Leaders’ Self-Evaluations to document your analysis.
- Who are the critical stakeholders in the organization? Refer to the U.S. Branch Overview to identify the critical stakeholders.
- Who could be interested in enabling change in the organization?
- Why do you think these stakeholders will be interested in enabling change?
- Include any questions or additional information you will need from the company leadership to complete your stakeholder analysis.
Guidelines for Submission
Using the files provided as reference submit a 1 page Word document, using double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited in APA format.