Discuss the use of data in the improvement of instruction in Early Childhood Education. In your discussion, respond to the following:
- How are data and artifacts useful in the improvement of instruction in the classroom?
- Why are multiple sources of data important?
- Suggest some good sources of evidence to use when planning and implementing instruction. Would you consider using learner 2+2 feedback as a source of evidence? Why or why not?
- Discuss sources of data in relation to your Professional Growth Plan. What evidence and artifacts are you collecting to help you make progress on your Professional Growth Plan goals? How are you using them to plan, implement, or assess instruction? Have you felt the need to make adjustments to your original plan based on the evidence you are collecting? Have you made adjustments to the types and sources of data you are collecting?
- Limit your post to 300 words or less.