According to this video (https://youtu.be/F-eA0u3eYHQ), I need the following questions to be answered in 3,4 pages:
1- Your general understanding of the problem:
- What are the dimensions?
- What do you think the gaps are in each dimension?
2- Based on your current understanding and your own skill and perspective, what do you think the scope* of the problem is? *The scope is a narrowed-down problem to a specific aspect. To determine your scope, you should choose a combination of the gaps to fill and eventually to get to the results.
- What data and information do we need?
- What is your chosen scope?
- Why do you think this scope is vital to resolve? (Why did you choose the scope?)
3- The perspective results upon resolving the problem of your chosen scope.
- What are the possible results for the client?
- How the outcome can help the client (can add value)
4- A tentative timeline** (your proposed project plan)
** This timeline is not a timeline you offer to the client to implement your proposal. This timeline is what you will take to your teams to establish a team charter for performing team tasks.
The document MUST be related to the KnowQuest Project. General documents on general business problems are not accepted.