This week, you have been listening to voices from the ideas of feminism. For some, this may be a motivation, and for some, this may be a challenge to your present world-view. Speak to the idea of feminism from your perspective and what you are learning from it. Answer/address the following:
1. How did you define feminism before this week’s material? Has your definition changed? If the ideas of feminism are a challenge to you or a comfort to you, why?
2. Do you call yourself a feminist? Why or why not? Would you answer differently based on the friends and/or family who would hear your answer?
3. What is the most important issue facing feminism and/or gender equality right now?
4. What do you wish another gender knew about what it is like to be you?
5. Optional: Is there any personal experience you want to share that is related to these issues?
You should create an initial post of at least 350 words