1. Review the interactive media decision tree exercise about the patient with “Complex regional pain disorder” You can find the interactive media piece under week 6 resources, required media, click on the case titled, “Complex regional pain disorder.”
write a 1- to 2-page summary paper that addresses the following:
- Briefly summarize the patient case study you were assigned, including each of the three decisions you took for the patient presented.
- Based on the decisions you recommended for the patient case study, explain whether you believe the decisions provided were supported by the evidence-based literature. Be specific and provide examples. Be sure to support your response with evidence and references from outside resources.
- What were you hoping to achieve with the decisions you recommended for the patient case study you were assigned? Support your response with evidence and references from outside resources.
- Explain any difference between what you expected to achieve with each of the decisions and the results of the decision i
- the exercise. Describe whether they were different. Be specific and provide examples.