A major component for this course will be the Marketing Plan which is the for this course a
You are working as if you in an internal marketing department, or external strategic consulting company on a “real world” case. You will need to gather information to assist with the creation the marketing plan by developing the outline in Project 5.1. Here are a few areas for you to consider to build your plan.
- Marketing and digital engagement
- Communications and public relations
- Strategic planning and business development
- Consumer relations
This assignment is one of four parts to the marketing plan project: the proposal, an outline, this presentation document, and your video presentation. Your final assignment submission for this marketing plan should be in a finished format that you be suitable for presentation to the client.
This project is part of the Core Assessment for the course:
Core Assessment Objectives
- Students should be able to understand and implement analytical tools used in marketing strategy practice.
- Students should be able to develop a marketing strategy.
- Students should be able to integrate knowledge of marketing management practices and decision-making practices to make sound marketing strategy decisions.
- Students should understand the implications of marketing in a service-oriented environment and meeting client expectations.
- Students should understand the complexity of solving marketing problems that are unique to healthcare and its many facets.
Samples from previous classes are available here.