Topic: What did you learn from your internship/job that can be applied to your learning courses?
- Please detail how your current courses relate to your internship experience at an environmental engineering/science consulting firm.
You must address each of the following items:
- Identify the two courses currently taken:
1) Applied Probability and Statistics in Data Analytics, 2) Management of Information Systems
- Provide the title of the position at work/internship: Engineering Consultant
- Describe work-related responsibilities: Assess environmental impact based on data analysis and design remedial measures for contamination
- Relate knowledge and concepts from your current two courses to your present work and/or your future career goals
Be sure to include a cover letter and any reference citations you may use.
Requirement: At least 2-page