Because of its authenticity and longevity, Vietnamese bone straight hair is among the most sought-after forms of Vietnamese human hair extensions. You’ll find a wealth of knowledge on Vietnamese bone straight hair extensions here on this post.
The advantages of Vietnamese bone straight hair
Buying Vietnamese bone straight hair will bring you some benefits
1.1. Where Vietnamese bone straight hair comes from
In this section, I will show you the origin of Vietnamese bone straight hair. Virgin and remy are the two main categories of Vietnamese bone straight hair. Women from the ethnic minority of the highlands sell their hair directly to tourists. As a result, it enjoys a number of benefits, including malleability, softness, smoothness, and ease of styling. Virgin hair is never exposed to the hair of other persons or any potential contaminants. Excellent qualities can be found in Vietnamese virgin hair, and remy hair can be obtained from a wide variety of donors.
1.2. How Vietnamese bone straight hair looks like
The appearance of Vietnamese bone straight hair will surprise you. Vietnamese bone straight hair has been praised for its durability, softness, straightness, ease of styling, and longevity.
- Normal tone for Vietnamese bone straight hair is black. Due to their active diets and the utilization of organic skincare, Vietnamese women have beautiful, shiny, and manageable hair.
- Hair extensions made from types of bone straight hair can be colored any shade. In instance, it may be lightened to a shade of blonde called 613, that is extremely fashionable in Europe.
- Indian hair is fragile and curly by nature, thus the traditional Indian bone straight style necessitates a significant amount of reprocessing to achieve. Because of this, straightened hair is generally brittle and lacks moisture. Vietnamese bone straight hair can be achieved with minimal refining process because of the hair’s inherent rigidity.
It has been shown that raw Vietnamese hair has a reliable history and exceptional quality.
What affect Vietnamese bone straight hair price
Now we’ll examine a few of the factors that influence establishing the cost of Vietnamese bone straight hair.
2.1. Grade of Vietnamese bone straight hair
The price of Vietnamese bone straight hair can be determined by a number of elements, but the most important of these is the hair’s uniformity in length.
- Single drawn: the least expensive option with roughly half to five-and-a-half of the hair being the desired length.
- Double drawn: About seventy-five to eighty-five percent of this grade of Vietnamese bone straight hair is uniform in length.
- Super double drawn: It’s the highest and most expensive quality, but it’s well valued because it guarantees that 90%–95% of the hair will be exactly the size you specify.
2.2. Colors and length of Vietnamese bone straight hair
Long-lasting Vietnamese bone straight hair extensions cost extra.
- Vietnamese upland ladies with long locks are used to meet length criteria. Vietnamese bone straight hair bundles are 8 to 30 inches long.
- Aside from quality and length, the hue of the hair directly affects the price of Vietnamese bone straight hair.
- White or otherwise brighter hues are more expensive than their raw or black counterparts.
Top 3 truthful Vietnamese bone straight hair suppliers
In order to not spend too much of your time, we have developed a list of reliable Vietnamese hair vendors from which you may confidently purchase Vietnamese bone straight hair.
- Vin Hair: The superb quality of the items and the speed with which they arrive (often between 5 and 7 days) have earned Vin Hair Vendor many rave reviews. Sales of whatever size (less than 1 kilogram) are welcomed, which sets them apart from competitors (starting at 0.5 kg).
- MCSARA: In case you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 1 week to send it back and they will pay for the transportation both ways. The quality of Vietnamese bone straight hair in MCSARA are rated at top standard and affordable price
- Mic Hair: Mic Hair, founded in 2007, is a market leader in the hair industry because it sources exclusively raw, untreated hair from females in Vietnam and Cambodia. The price of Vietnamese bone straight hair in Mic Hair is slightly higher than the others.
This website is a fantastic resource for anyone interested in Vietnamese hair. It will assist you in better understanding it about why Vietnamese hair is the desiration of many people around the world: https://thebesthairvendor.com/the-amazing-beauty-of-vietnamese-hair-that-every-girl-always-dreams/