Understanding how the health care system works and evolves provides health care administrators and leadership with awareness of the position of their organization and facilitates compliance with health regulations.
- Discuss in detail each component of the U.S. delivery system, its function, and how it supports the delivery of care.
- Describe three external forces that affect health care delivery.
- Discuss and expound on five characteristics of the United States health care delivery system that differentiate the U.S. from other countries.
- View the National Health Security Preparedness Index for your state. You may access the health care delivery tab by 1) Selecting the link below 2) Selecting “By State” at the bottom of the page 3) Select 2019 4) Select Washington state i 5) Scroll down and select health care delivery. Describe if your state’s overall score is: 1. Above national average 2. Meets national average 3. Below national average in accordance with the key noted. Discuss three areas under the health care delivery tab that need improvement and provide suggestive remediation efforts to improve each.
- Length: Submit a 3- to 4-page paper, not including the cover page and the reference list.